“Because creativity and art make extra special gifts and you want to get it right…”
Do you want to buy something special, perhaps for a significant birthday or a wedding present? Or just because…
But perhaps you feel uncertain choosing art – which is so individual – on behalf of a loved one? Or that special somebody would enjoy doing a workshop with me but you don’t know exactly what they want to create?
If this is you, I suggest a personalised gift certificate is the way forward. Delivery options include:
- a digital file for you to print at home (as long as you have a printer)
- a certificate direct to the recipient in a complimentary blank card with a scripted message
- or choose to have a complimentary blank card with the certificate as an insert posted to you
The certificates can be used in person by booking to visit my studio and gallery. Alternatively they can be used for an online purchase. Just browse my shop then use the contact form or email <email@example.com>, quoting the certificate ID.
Choose how much to spend or leave the value open and pay when you visit…
Suggestions of what your vouchers would buy:
- £85 – 44cm square fine art print
- £120 – 1:1 printmaking or fine art workshop for a half day with Helen at her studio
- £250 – a framed original etching, limited edition of 15
How to buy
Contact me directly and I will arrange your purchase by invoicing you so you can pay using electronic transfer.