When you commission an artwork, you’re looking for a piece that is perfect for you, your home and your lifestyle.
My job is to listen carefully to what you want and create something unique and previously unseen. Though you’ll undoubtedly get a painting or print with my trademark style, this piece of work will be special to you and only you.
- Book a meeting using the form below – we’ll cover ideas, share source photographs and note any particular requests that you’d like me to interpret. Ideally this will take place in your home where you plan to hang the piece, or we can do this at Skirrid Gallery or on Zoom.
- I’ll send you a quote – for example, an 80 x 80 cm painting is £800 – and, once agreed, we’ll sign a short contract.
- Make 50% deposit to secure the commission.
- Your work will be delivered to your property 3 months from the date you made a deposit.
- You’ll be consulted towards the end of my process to discuss any minor changes you might like before we agree I can deliver.